IVC Rat Racks
The Innorack® IVC Rat 3.0 is a top-of-the-line ventilated rodent housing system designed to house Innovive disposable IVC cages. The Innovive IVC rat rack offers dual HEPA-filtered ventilation, transversal airflow, positive/negative modes of operation, and a dynamic digital controller with remote management capabilities – all while providing a high quality environment for your animals.Specifications
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Dual HEPA-filtered, transversal airflow
- Multiple row and column cage configurations
- Up to 80 cage positions
- Double and single-sided rack options
Innorack® IVC Rat 3.0
Application:All IVC housing for rats.
- Dynamically maintains settings on both supply and exhaust blowers
- Quick-look color display for easy status monitoring
- RackNet™ ready
- Wi-Fi enabled
Dynamic Digital Controller
- Lightweight rack & blowers
- Full cage visibility
- Trolley for maneuverability
- Continuous shelf design and smooth beveled surface allow for easy cleaning
- Quick-disconnect blowers
- Autoclavable Innorack® available upon request
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- A low-vibration ventilation system creates a stress-free animal environment, contributing to animal welfare
Low-Vibration Rack Operations
Cage Positions and Dimensions:
COLUMNS 3 4 5 ROWS CAGE POSITIONS¹ HEIGHT² 6 36 48 60 60.8"
7 42 56 70 69.4"
8 48 64 80 78"
- * Depth: 36" (91 cm) for double-sided; 19.5" (49 cm) for single-sided rack
- ¹ Single-sided rack has half the number of cage positions shown above
- ² Add 11.8" (29 cm) to height for blowers
- * Additional configurations available, call Innovive for pricing and details.